Tuesday, 24 January 2012
The girls today made a re-enforcement for the bucket of the K2700 since the existing one is falling apart. First of all, the Girls went through the following steps...
1. Measured the bucket and an appropriate length of steel
2. Cut the marked steel
3. Filed the cut piece with a flat file to remove all sparps
4. Found the mid-point and marked 10mm from each end
5. Marked at pitch 60
6. Drilled with 3mm drill-bit and deburr
7. Sand,de-greased and sprayed with black paint and leave to dry.